I am from a bright future that is guided by
the
compassionate hands of God
From being the captain of
my own destiny,
and envisioning a long road of opportunities, knowledge,
and experiences
From an honorable way of life
led by traditional ethics and religious morals
I am from an Islamic faith
generated by affection, harmony,
and respect for one and all
I am
from marching through the various obstacles of life with a head
aiming towards the
sky
Boundless,
extensive days dedicated to textbooks, homework, and studying
from
dusk to daylight
Aspires
of reaching the highest of places with the urge to discover the
deepest
insights of
life
Cherished
moments devoted to nourishing my desire of lending a sympathetic
hand to humanity
I am
from feeling the burden of a pessimistic human race rupturing my empathy
I am from the thunderous patriotic
roars of a
deprived nation
I am from a heritage that lies on a holy land
that is occupied by the mercilessness of loathe
From ancestors who come from an
extensively controversial history
From a
divine motherland I wish to see someday
I am from a beautiful disaster called
Palestine
I am
from the dream of having the power to heal inhabitants’ unidentified wounds
From
worrying that someday my steady and hopeful presence will no longer be able to
obtain
the weight of the world on my shoulders
From
knowing the solution to every problem,
and the problem to every solution
From
crying when finding no meaning to my presence
I am from the influential embrace of the patient hands that created
me
from everlasting love
From bothersome older brothers who refer to me as
“daddy’s and mommy’s little girl”
From bringing pride to the two souls that have nurtured
me
throughout my existence
I am from an optimistic and unwavering smile that considers
the
prosperous expeditions to come
I
am from the determined echoes of an assertive young woman
that can never be
defined
From
the laughter of a blissful twine of luminosity in each dull essence
From
departing the world with a ceaseless legacy engraved
on the sands of time
Leaving
behind an everlasting bequest after my passing
This
is where I am from
No comments:
Post a Comment