Saturday, 28 January 2012


I AM
I am an unwavering and optimistic psyche
I wonder where my intellectuality will navigate me in my verve
I hear the ceaseless mirth of sanguinity humming in a soundless cleft
I see the delightful shadow of my knowledge mimicking me in obscurity
I want to leave behind an everlasting bequest after my demise
I am an unwavering and optimistic psyche
I pretend to know the solution to every problem, and the problem to every solution
I feel the burden of the pessimistic human race rupturing my empathy
I touch the twine of blissful luminosity in each dull essence
I worry that someday my unwavering and optimistic soul will disappear, and no longer will I be able to obtain the weight of the world on my shoulders
I cry when I find no meaning to my presence
I am an unwavering and optimistic psyche
I understand that those who pursue the trace of my footprints, those who’s beam burnishes afore me, and those volatile pyrotechnics within me have expectations soaring far above the ground
I say God is the beacon of light that will lead me to places that will surpass my broad imagination
I dream of having the power to heal inhabitants’ unidentified wounds
I try to maintain the radiance of anticipation sparkling within me
I hope that I will use all the aptitude that God have gifted me with to the best of my abilities
I am the unwavering and optimistic psyche

No comments:

Post a Comment